In this article, we will share a detailed guide on how to download & install Signal Private Messenger on Windows 10 Computer. So, let’s check out.
Before following the steps, we recommend you to go through the features. Below, we have listed some of the best features of Signal Private Messenger.
- Like WhatsApp, Signal also offers features like messaging, voice, and video calls.
- All forms of communication on Signal Private Messenger is end-to-end encrypted.
- The latest version of Signal also has a group chat feature.
- You can create groups with up to 150 members.
- You can turn on disappearing messages for each chat.
- Signal does offer a few essential security features like Screen Lock, Screenshot protection, Incognito keyboard, etc.
- It also has a unique feature called ‘Note to Self’, which allows you to send messages with details with yourself.
Download & Install Signal on Windows 10 PC
Signal Private Messenger is available as a standalone app for Windows PC. You need to follow some of the simple steps given below to run the instant messaging app on your PC. So, let’s check out.
Step 1. First of all, open this link and download the Signal app for the desktop. Once downloaded, open the app.
Step 2. Now you would be asked to link your phone to the Signal desktop.
Step 3. Now open the Signal app on your mobile. Tap on your profile photo.
Step 4. On the next page, tap on the ‘Linked Devices’
Step 5. Next, tap on the (+) button and scan the QR coded displayed on your computer.
Step 6. Now, wait until the desktop app syncs contacts and groups.
Step 7. Once done, you will be able to use the Signal Private Messenger on your desktop.
That’s it! You are done. These are the easy steps to download & install Signal on a PC. You can now exchange text messages, make voice/video calls, etc from the comfort of your PC.